The Lx2000 is designed specifically to add power to elevator performance. Built to L&T’s stringent quality standards, the Lx2000 is tested and certified to meet global benchmarks, thus giving you the assurance of total reliability.
It handles loads up to 22kW, and is engineered to keep your elevator operating at optimum efficiency, even in the hot, humid and dusty conditions that characterise India’s industrial environment.
- Three Phase 415V - 2.2 to 22kW
- Sensorless vector control
- Closed Loop Vector Control
- Ideal for High Speed Elevator Control
- Suitable for geared / gearless machines
- Starting Torque 200% at 0Hz for Closed Loop & 200% at 0.5Hz for Open Loop Control
- Compatibility with various types of encoders
- Built-in Line driver & open collector (Incremental) encoder feedback card
- Anti-roll-back algorithm
- Built-in ARD function
- Distance Control through ELIO card
- Built-in Braking chopper till 22kW
- Conformal Coating complying to IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2
- Designed to be used for heavy duty applications.
- Heavy duty operation: 150% of rated current 60 sec
Built-in brake control for safe vertical loading
- To minimize risk of the elevator’s giving in to the gravitational pull of the earth, brake-control is built in.
- Extreme precise control
ELIO Option on board (Distance learning)
- Accepts position sensor input ( rid switches etc )
- Measures height & stores floor count
- Displays floor number, speed in elevator units
- Reduces creep time
- Controls position
- Advance door opening
- Handshaking with elevator controller
Optional Encoder Cards
- Sin/Cos encoder
- Endat encoder (ECN413, ECN1313, ERN1387, ERN487 encoders)
- Geared elevator – Induction Motor based
- Gearless elevator – PM Motor based