As part of our Tooling Solutions we offer part refinement for tooling, tool engineering & design, tool manufacturing, tool prove-out, tool repair and modification.
L&T ETS Offerings:
Our expertise spans design and manufacture of Injection, Compression and Transfer moulds for engineering thermoplastics and thermosets.
We develop Single and Multi-cavity moulds with HRS for Thermoplastics, Single & Multi-cavity moulds with cold manifold systems for thermosets.
We have developed moulds for filled and unfilled Polycarbonate (PC), Polystyrene (PS), Polyamide (PA), PolyphenyleneSulfide (PPS), Polyaralamide, Polyphthalamide (PPA), Polyoxymethylene (POM), Poly Amide Sulfone (PAS), Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT), Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), Phyenolformaldehyde (PF), Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC), Dough Moulding Compound (DMC), Thermocomp and similar engineering plastics.
- We have capabilities that cover designing and manufacturing Stage, Progressive, Compound dies and Multi-slide tools.
- Development of tools incorporating operations such as Piercing, Blanking, Bending, Crimping, Coining, Embossing, Lancing, Forming, Parting, Cut-Off, Tapping, Flaring, Riveting, etc.
- Development of tools with in-die stacking, in-die assembly, cut and carry and innovative fine blanking concepts.
- We have expertise in developing high speed (600 SPM) stamping dies for laminations with HSS and Carbide tool elements.
- Materials we have tooled up are CRCA, HRS, Stainless steels, Silicon Steels, Bimetals, Copper Aluminium, Silver, Phosphor Bronze, Brass, EN9, Spring Steel with sheet thicknesses in the range of 0.07 mm to 8 mm and cutting clearances in the range of 0.01 to 0.25 mm.
Die Casting Dies, Jigs, Fixtures and Gauges
- We develop Single and Multi-cavity Die Casting Dies for Zinc, Aluminium components.
- We also design and manufacture Jigs, Assembly & Welding fixtures and Precision Gauges.