As part of our Tooling Solutions we offer part refinement for tooling, tool engineering and design, tool manufacturing, tool prove-out/commissioning and tool repair and modification.
- Our expertise includes Injection, Compression and Transfer moulds for industrial thermoplastics and thermosets.
- We develop single, multi-cavity, hot single drop, multi drop and cold manifold single and multi-cavity moulds.
- Materials we have tooled up are filled and unfilled (PC) Polycarbonate, (PS) Polystyrene, (PA) Polyamide, (PPS) Polyphenylene Sulfide, Polyaralamide, (PPA) Polyphthalamide, (POM) polyoxymethylene, (PAS) Poly Amide Sulfone, (PBT) Polybutylene Terephthalate, (ABS) Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene, (PF) Phyenolformaldehyde, (SMC) sheet moulding compound, (DMC) dough moulding compound, Thermocomp and similar engineering plastics.
- Stamping dies for sheet metal working.
- We develop Stage, Progressive, Compound dies and Multi-slide tools incorporating operations such as Piercing, Blanking, Bending, Crimping, Coining, Embossing, Lancing, Forming, Parting, Cut-Off, Tapping, Flaring, Riveting.
- We have developed tools with in-die stacking, in-die assembly, cut and carry and innovative fine blanking concepts
- We have expertise in developing high speed (600 SPM) stamping dies for laminations with HSS and Carbide tool elements.
- We have developed low cutting clearance tools.
- Materials we have tooled up are CRCA, HRS, Stainless steels, Silicon Steels, Bimetals, Copper Aluminium, Silver, Phosphor Bronze, Brass, EN9, Spring Steel with sheet thicknesses in the range of 0.07mm to 8 mm and cutting clearances in the range of 0.01 to 0.25 mm.
- We also develop Single and Multi-cavity Die Casting Dies for Zinc, Aluminium components. As well as Jigs, Assembly & Welding fixtures and Precision Gauges.