Energy Distribution Centers (EDCs) are designed to cater for secondary distribution for higher short circuit fault level.
- Option to have change over circuit at the incomer side.
- Each module is draw-out type with compartmentalization and isolated zones for better safety and reliability. Isolation can be provided at busbar level, feeder level and for cables.
- EDC breakers can be individually controlled and monitored through centralized Power Management System.
- HMI display can be provided optionally to indicate status of the EDC breakers.
- Contactor based remote operation of breaker is provided for faster response time compare to other auto operating mechanisms and results in to higher electrical life of the panel.
- Downtime of EDC is low as compared to other distribution boards and maintenance time is less due to easy & faster replacement of modules.
- Conform to JSS 55555 (Indian Naval Standard for environmental testing), MIL-STD-461 C/E, Naval Shock Standard BR 3021.
- Power Distribution Boards and Lighting Distribution Boards with MCCBs and/or MCBs arrangements are supplied as per requirements.