An MD controller enables the user to program the threshold values of maximum demand and initiate actions i.e. alarm or cut off load when maximum demand / forecast demand / present demand crosses the threshold values. This helps the user to ensure that demand doesn’t exceed the sanctioned demand and avoid paying huge penalties.
Parameters: V, A, F, kW, KVA, kVAr, kWh, kVAh, kVArh, PF, Runhr, Onhr, Intr, Phase angle, THD, Events, Neutral current, Max Demand (with RTC) with 4 relay outputs.
- Accuracy Class 1 as per IEC 62053-21
- True RMS measurement
- Password Protection provision for security
- Phase wise Voltage & Current Wave Forms in LCD meter
- Site selectable for 3 Phase 4 wire, 3 Phase 3 wire, 1 phase
- Maximum demand measurement with Real time clock
- Time of Day (TOD) provision is available
- 6 Demand and 6 Energy option with MD occurance captured for each TOD
- 4 relay outputs available for proper load control
- Data logging provision is available
- Auto scrolling and freeze mode for constant single page viewing available
- Terminals with sealing provision (optional)
- Direct access key for Basic parameters, Power and Energy parameters