DIN Rail Mounted Meter – mi-Energy
For energy monitoring of loads in distribution boards. These are primarily used for submetering purposes.
Parameters: 1 Phase -Voltage, Current, kW, kWh,3 Phase -Voltage, Current, kW, kWh + PF, kVA, kVAr, MD
- Accuracy Class 1 as per IEC 62053-21
- The LCD display for clear display of parameter values
- Whole current operated. 5-40A for Single Phase and 10-60A for Three Phase
- Displays Push-to-Push consumption, Daily, Weekly, Monthly consumption
- Push button for parameter scrolling
- Terminal covers to avoid direct contact of the supply terminals along with the sealing provision
- Energy recording at low currents
- Pulse output LED available
- Reverse current indication for three phase
- Compact size and easy mounting
- Additional RS485 module for communication over RS485 Modbus RTU protocol
To download brochure, please click here.